How often do you say self love affirmations?
No matter what part of your life you want to change, positive affirmations can help you achieve your goals. However, there are no quick fixes, so don’t expect any. Changing your thoughts, beliefs, habits, and parts of your life take time. If something is deeply engrained, it may take longer and more effort to achieve your goal. But, positive affirmations can support and enhance your progress from the first day by helping you:
- Develop a positive outlook,
- Broaden your opportunities,
- Counteract negative statements,
- Focus on and achieve healthy goals,
- Increase your confidence,
- See yourself as a beautiful person,
- Change unhealthy behaviors,
- Take control of your life,
- Respect and love yourself,
- Modify your thought patterns,
- Persevere to make progress,
- Motivate yourself to take action, and so much more.
How to Use Affirmations
One of the top questions people ask is, “How often should I say my affirmations?” The answer varies. The short answer is you should say affirmations at least 3 times a day and as much as you need. Just as you customize affirmation phrasing to meet your needs, customize the frequency and timing, as well.
Another question people ask is, “How quickly will I see results?” This probably isn’t what you want to hear but, realistically, the time frame is different for each person and depends on multiple factors, which are specific to you.
For many people, the emphasis is on the “quick” part. It took a long time for your thought patterns and habits to develop to their current state. If you’re most interested in how fast you can change something, you might need to begin by changing your mindset and priorities.
Focus on making steady progress toward your goal, first and foremost. This is not about how fast you get there, but how long you stay, once you reach your destination. Perseverance and staying power help you achieve and maintain the changes over the long-term. Developing these qualities as you make progress is important to your overall success and happiness.
With that in mind, implementing a few creative techniques, activities, and ideas can add an element of fun, making the entire experience more beneficial. Let’s look at how to use affirmations effectively and have fun as you make breakthrough after breakthrough.
25 Self Love Affirmations
- I love my body.
- I will stop apologizing.
- I will keep learning to expand my mind and creativity.
- I love and appreciate myself.
- I accept others and I accept myself.
- I appreciate the small stuff in life.
- I will always take good care of myself.
- I choose me.
- I am grateful for the blessings in my life.
- I value myself above all else.
- I express unconditional love for my mind, body, and soul.
- I will put myself first.
- I have many accomplishments that are worth celebrating.
- I exude love and happiness.
- I will be kind to myself today.
- I find joy in the little things.
- I will do something for me today.
- I surround myself with good, positive, and supportive people.
- I am worthy of love.
- I will stop using negative self-talk.
- I will focus on the good in my life, not the bad.
- I deserve good fortune.
- I appreciate my body and mind.
- I find comfort in my own company.
- I am confident.